Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

My only concern


My only concern, however, as we see more and more DIY super smart wedding here and elsewhere is that brides and grooms-to-be who have no skills or equipment to produce a short stop motion or design your own evening dress font invites or even those who can not afford to hire someone to do it for them will feel a bit inadequate. As they are leaving their wedding guests for not providing hand painted monogrammed slippers gown in sizes from around the world to cast their shoes while enjoying a menu of 18 different cocktails as invented by the groom.

So I warn that no one is thinking "I can not believe I sent plain old magents save the date," that for every couple to  wedding design their own wedding invitations, there are perhaps 100 or more couples who used store-bought stationery . And then take that and apply it to every other facet of the ceremony and reception.



     
weddingdressa      

No comments:

Post a Comment