Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

What Will You Give Up? What Won’t You Give Up?


Some of these options are easy. I cook, because Mr. Twisties only knows two burner adjustments: high and outside. Also, I'm home when it's time to start cooking more consistent and I love to cook. Also wash the dishes, because I really like that part. Call me freaky, but I do. Mr. Twisties may think that 
 little was a compromise, but in reality  was a matter of personal preference as well as self-preservation.

Some are more difficult. I moved to a new city. I had lived in my hometown, literally, all the time he could remember 
. I had lived in the same house since she was two years and I married at thirty. Yes, I tend to stay where I am placed. By contrast, Mr. Twisties had lived only in his hometown since he was nine, and he remembered living in two other cities. So why was I moving?






chiffonweddingdresses-weddingdressb2c


cocktaildresseshome


cheapbalgownwedding













No comments:

Post a Comment